We now have a youtube account (we are called "doggarden"). I uploaded two videos last night, one long one on the beach and THIS one.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
About Me

- Name: K Schimmy
- Location: Washington, United States
'Sup, fools. I'm Marshie. Don't you like me?
Don't know them, but they're fabulous, too!
- Finslippy
- Dooce
- Etsy
- Everybody! Everybody!
- Shirt.Woot!
- Friday venting (I had a charley horse in my leg la...
- Here is the float I made in the aforementioned gla...
- Just got back from the Oregon Coast...
- Uhhhhh.... I don't know what keeps happening to th...
- I have been home the last couple of days taking ca...
- Annual canine torture!
- Everything is going to be FINE
- Nature's Fury 2007!!!
- Two things that made my day.
- Bingo with Grandma


2 Comments:
Such a cute Dill.
8:42 AM
you should definitely make a vid of the barking at Spanish thing.
also, my word verif was PSOAM, which makes me think of a foamy chemical treatment for psoriasis or somesuch.
8:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home