And it begins
Thanks to Crashcourse, I have been inspired to create my summer list (do most people who work in education do this? It seems to have been a recurrring event every summer for me). So here is what I would like to accomplish in the next two and a half months:
-Find out if it's a boy or a girl, then name it for crying out loud
-Paint baby room a shocking aqua
-Paint rocking chair orange
-Order red crib
-Come to terms with my addiction to color
-Completely plan my next school year so a sub can take over at any time
-Make my supply order for next year
-Bug my yearbook staff about ideas for next year
-Unpack and organize my new classroom (it's so tiny)
-Do my best to help Sarah with her new house
-Get our new shop built
-Move all the shop stuff into the shop when it's done
-Plant a couple of rhododendrons on the property
-Clean up my container garden
-Streamline the house... I believe some call it nesting, but that conjures up images of twigs and mud to me
-Make some art
-Hang some art (my poor photography thesis)
-Do a fun art workshop with Crystal and Sarah (TBD)
-Train dogs to only bark outside and to stop shedding
-Scratch the dogs' bellies every day
-Make more lists
Okay, that's all I can handle.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home