A little bit o' bragging on my girl
Dill competed as well, but it was, well, interesting. He took first in his heat in the "Doggie Dash" (a sprinting event where he had to run to Rick as quickly as possible), but in the finals, he took a little detour because there were too many distractions. I never said that Dill was as smart as his sister, but he tried. The dogs are lumps on the floor right now (Scout could hardly keep her eyes open while I tried to take the above picture)... Dill even got cranky toward the end of the day, since we had to wait for Scout to compete in her event. Typical two-year-old.
Sooooo much fun, and a lot of fresh air at the beach. I'm a bit sunburned, but I'm glad we did it because after we have a baby, it might be a while before we get to do something like this with our hairy children again.


3 Comments:
Congrats to the four legged champion! We were at the beach run. I saw the Olympics being set up, I'd have stopped by if I had known you were competing.
8:47 PM
Give Scout a kiss for me. She did great...Give Dill one too.
9:55 AM
Oh, Scout-y, that's my girl! Wish I could've been there!
4:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home