Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

I don't blame the heat, I blame drugs.

I wrote my first referral of the year today. Normally I don't have to write one until at least October or November, but the fun came early!!! I am pretty good at handling management issues in my room (meaning I don't send them to the principal), but when a student drops the "f*** you!" bomb (aimed in my direction), well, they're writing their own referral at that point, now aren't they? All because I asked the student not to break one of our drawing pencils. I'm so unreasonable.

3 Comments:

Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

Wow! The kids were soooo squirrelly at practice today. I couldn't beleive it. It was a good energy though. We had a lot of fun and everyone played well together.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Lo said...

Wow! Kids these days are ROUGH! And the heat is not to blame. Hang in there.

12:58 PM

 
Blogger clumsygirl said...

I initiated an investigation into whether a squirrel needs sped services on Thursday. I'm positive he does. Should be exciting.

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home