Wednesday, November 05, 2008
About Me

- Name: K Schimmy
- Location: Washington, United States
'Sup, fools. I'm Marshie. Don't you like me?
Don't know them, but they're fabulous, too!
- Finslippy
- Dooce
- Etsy
- Everybody! Everybody!
- Shirt.Woot!
- Firefox tells me what to do
- Preggo do what preggo wants
- Oy vey.
- The Ocean Beach Education Foundation auction was l...
- I don't blame the heat, I blame drugs.
- A week late... the weather doesn't look like this ...
- I even considered the belly... not bad!
- Matt, Carrie and Owen visited this weekend, and Ow...
- So METAL!
- Appliance a-go-go



3 Comments:
That is a very cool picture, did you do it?
9:36 AM
I wish. No, I didn't do it, although I love it.
11:51 AM
I am so happy and releived. Now I don't have to move to Canada.
6:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home