Useless.
Soooo, today was my first day on leave. Yep, I am officially done at school until second semester, and my sub had his first day on a day that not only had an Advisory period, but also had a Veteran's Day assembly... trial by fire. I haven't heard anything from him, so I am assuming that it went okay. Secret Squirrel is taking on my Advisory students, which is good because she knows many of them and she has the right kind of sense of humor to deal with my group... they're nuts. Bottom line, everything is going to be okay... even though the logical part of my brain says that, I still feel like I have forgotten something.
I missed my students today, but Ruary keeps kicking me (or he's hiccupping, can't tell) as if to let me know that I'm home for a reason. I did some cleaning today, only some of which qualifies as the crazy, irrational "ick, I really need to clean the windowsill right here" kind of nesting/cleaning, so who knows. Crap, bring on the labor, let's get this over with already.


4 Comments:
Advisory went just fine. Your kids were very mellow first thing in the morning, which is odd because the rest of the day every kid in the building was wild. I guess the vetrans day assembly wond them up. I got crazy busy and didn't get to check in with the new you, but I am sure he was fine.
My verification word: ensore.
Not sure I want to know what that means.
8:08 PM
Thanks for taking my Advisory kids, I know they are in good hands.
I think "ensore" might have to do with how I will feel after delivery. (Ew.)
My verification word is "ingstopi". Is it just me, or are the words getting funnier and funnier?
9:13 AM
OK. My word verification is 'clyphe'. They are getting funnier...
Tell Ruary he needs to get here now! Just kidding. How are you feeling?
12:19 PM
i think i got you beat: scrias.
7:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home