I'm a Ma'am.
I went to get gas at Safeway after getting groceries tonight. I had the groceries in the back of the Subaru, where anyone looking in could see what I had purchased. The young man running the gas pump said to me, "Wow... a Trogdor sticker and Life cereal. You must be a Mom."
Ouch.
I went on to explain that yes, I am indeed a Mom, but only for four months... and the Trogdor sticker was mine, and the Life cereal was my husband's. Now, I know that I'm no spring chicken, but I thought that I could at least pass for a legitimate Homestar Runner fan. Apparently not.


4 Comments:
Are there any legitimate HR fans? I'm pretty sure we are all illegitimate when it comes to that.
10:37 PM
What's sick is to think that the young man was probably a preteen or younger when Trogdor first appeared in 2001. Kinda reminds me of teenagers now who wear Pink Floyd or Sex Pistols t-shirts and think they are 'discovering' something their parents don't understand.
1:46 PM
YEAH! I'm still cool.
6:24 PM
'Sup fools. I'm Marshie.
Don't you like me?
12:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home