Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Oiled up and made gelatinous


Had massage this morning. Can't speak in complete. Sentences.

My massage therapist said my back muscles were as hard as rocks (not in a good way). She told Rick that she couldn't differentiate between my spine and my knots. Funny, I didn't notice! But heck, did that massage feel GOOOOOOD.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

OMG...I would love a massage. I bet it felt awesome.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

We need to find you someone who specializes in folks like you (trying not to say anything... you could always delete this post). The Couv should have lots of folks like that... there was only one person around here and she is blind, it kind of freaked me out.

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Sheflex said...

We've been wathing a LOT of Super Friends lately - anyway the first thing I thought of was the Wonder Twins - the boy takes the form of gelatin dessert and it's really annoying. I'm sure your massage wasn't though.

We'll bring the Wonder Twins and all the Super Friends down for a visit this weekend.

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Mom and Dad said...

Where do you go for your massage?

8:25 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Brenda at Azure... she's awesome, she really listens to what you want. She can also massage my upper back when I'm lying ON my back, which is so nice for, well, my "front".

7:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home