Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Help.

My cousin's six-month-old little girl, Marlee Ann, was just diagnosed with neuroblastoma, a form of cancer. Please, if you pray, do so for them, and if you don't pray, send some good thoughts and energy their way. They are meeting with a pediatric oncologist tomorrow where they will hear about treatment options. I could not even fathom what Mike and Jennifer are going through right now, and it makes me want to hold my little boy and never let him out of my sight. He has had to endure way too many kisses from me today.

Thanks for your help.

3 Comments:

Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

I am so sorry! I will keep the whole family in my thoughts.

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

Oh, no... they're in my prayers.

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Mom and Dad said...

Please let them know we are all thinking good thoughts and throwing every breath of positive energy their way. that and the Fella upstair's fervent prayers.

11:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home