Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

VACATION!!!

Watching the Egg Hunt

The Lincoln City trip was a success. It was SOOOO lovely to get away, even if if meant packing half of the house into the truck. The dogs even had a good time, and they are currently lumps on the floor. We did some glass blowing (Dad and Karla made bowls, and Carrie made a float), visited the Oregon Coast Aquarium, did a bit of outlet shopping (some bigger clothes for the growing boy, and some summer pants that fit for Mom), and we generally ate ourselves silly (a family tradition). The house we stayed in was pretty cute, too. All in all, we felt pretty spoiled.

Ruary was an expert traveler, although we had one gristly poo-blow-out that curled our hair. He napped well, and was mostly cute and smiley for everyone. He absolutely LOVES Uncle Steve. Owen was a constant party, and kept us safe by wearing his Batman and Superman jammies. Like I said, it was very nice to leave our comfy house for a while... it makes you appreciate home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheflex said...

Thanks for posting all the awesome pics. I totally stole them all!!!! Whatcha gonna do about it?!?!

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Lo said...

It was a good time. I think we look forward to it every year. Off to look at the pics. I will get you the ones on my camera soon.

9:19 AM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Rick and I agree that it was the vacation we needed... awesome family time AND a chance to relax and have a good time.

11:52 AM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

I love the pictures! I am so glad you guys had such a good vacation!

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home