Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Safeway, here we come.

As far as I'm concerned, Baby Bjorn can suck it. I have a new baby carrier. I bit the bullet and got the Ergo, and I am so happy. When I put Ruary in it for the first time today, he didn't fuss and squirm like he does now with the Bjorn (and that was after adjusting the Bjorn to his size). It places half of his weight on my hips as well as my shoulders, and it has a couple of zippery pouches that I can use as a purse. We walked around the house this afternoon and he dug it... he only started fussing when it was time to eat.

This weekend, I am going to try to tackle Safeway with him on board.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

Awesome!!!! I am sure he will love Safeway.

4:00 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Update... Safeway trip was a success. He didn't get fussy until we hit the checkout line, but he never seemed uncomfortable in the carrier. And my back didn't hurt! I think we both just got a little too warm, since the day was plenty sunny and we over-dressed.

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home