Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

1 cm...


Well, we're here at the hospital. My water broke at about 8 this morning, but I hadn't had any contractions that I could feel, but the nurse told us to head on over. Checked me and my "waters" and I'm officially on my way! Only one centimeter so far, but I'm starting to actually feel the contractions somewhat. I don't know if I will be able to do much more bloggin', but you'll all know when Ruary is here of course.

Think good thoughts!

7 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

Squeee! I can't wait to see photos! Good luck, keep breathing, and trust those nurses... I'll email Loris and make sure she stops in tomorrow :-)

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Lo said...

Update from Auntie Lori

We are still waiting Ruary's arrival. It is Sunday at 8 PM and labor has not really progressed. Doing lots of laps around the hospital hoping to get things going in the right direction.

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Sheflex said...

Push, Push, Push... Raury should be here really soon!

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Sheflex said...

Raury is HERE!

10:10 AM

 
Blogger Salal said...

Yay! can't wait to see lovely photos of you and the baby!

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Traci said...

Woo Hoo!!!

Welcome Ruary and good work Team Kelli/Ruary!

We've been on "Ruary Watch 2008" - checking in to get the latest.

Congratulations!

Cheers and we love you all,

Cousin Traci, Ann, Kainoa, and Makai

6:02 PM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

I can't wait to meet Raury! Andrea announsed his birth over the intercom today. I think Stephen was pretty close on guessing his weight.

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home