Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Can he have solids yet?

This kid can eat. He goes all day on a predictable schedule of 5 ounces every two-and-a-half to three hours, but in the evening, he starts into his "I'm starving!" schedule, where he all of a sudden cries as if we should have CPS called on us... every two hours he can take up to 7 ounces, although you never know when he might get hungry again. Hopefully, tonight we won't have a repeat of last night, where he woke up at 1:00 to dine (he had been bedding down at 11... argggh!).

It would be nice if we could just give him a steak to chew on. I think it would make him happy. Or maybe a baguette so he can carb load, maybe that's what he wants. Oy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

I vote for the steak.

The teeth on the pic are awesome.

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

I hear you, sister.

5:59 PM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

What if he is a vegitarian?

6:13 PM

 
Blogger jazzy said...

My first thought is "good thing you didn't have twins" I could just see him gnawing on his siblings leg.... Rrrrrrr, chew, chew, rrrr. At least you wouldn't have to get up in the middle of night to feed him.... hmm. disturbing.

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home