Sorry it has taken so long to post pictures from outside the hospital, but hey, duty calls (and doody).

This is cute, period. I'm not sure who dropped the pacifier from his mouth, Ruary or his father.

A very tired dad with his boy... Ruary is already looking at his father like he is crazy (never too early to realize these things).

Four generations on my Mom's side, the LeClaire family... Grandma Kathy, Great-Grandma Mary, and Mom with a bundle of stinky joy.

And on that note, four generations of Hughes men... Uncle Matt, Grandpa Dale, and Great-Grandpa Trophy all admire the butt-chin dimple that they gave Ruary.

Ruary likes to move his arms A LOT, so eventually an arm makes it into my mouth. He is delicious. You're lucky I didn't post the picture of him picking my nose with one of those long fingers.
3 Comments:
THANK YOU!!! I needed a little joy in my day. These are awesome pics. I love the one's of four generations.
I will be down next weekend. I sent you an email, let me know if you want one...
10:30 AM
SWEET. I was so glad to talk to you last weekend - I miss you guys so much! And now there is another person in your family for me to think is awesome, and miss (after I meet him)!
I am working on projects that will (hopefully) soon be in the mail for you and Ruary (mainly Ruary, I guess).
Alls the best and many hugs to you and yours- xoxox
7:21 PM
The pictures you posted are fabulous. Particularly the one with both the boys sleeping. Definitely a scrapbook moment.
8:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home