Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Day

We were kind of excited about today's events, so Ruary asked to be dressed up for the occasion. Thank you Aunt Lisa for the onesie! Here, Ruary is pictured doing his "Yes we can!" pose that he practiced for the picture. Wow, he's really going to hate me if he ends up a conservative.
I had Ruary's baby seat all ready next to the TV to shoot a picture while President Obama was giving his inaugural address. I thought it would be cool to show him the photo when he could understand what this day meant. However, nap time took precedent, and he slept through the speech. I did not, and now I have a new president. I cheered as the helicopter took "the bad man" (as I told Ruary) away from Washington. It's a good day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

Ruru looks so proud. Darn shame he wasn't awake for the speech. I am sure he would have loved it.

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Joe Six-Pack said...

The speech had the same effect on me, Ruary. Don't feel bad.

2:20 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

I'm not listening to cynics, just for today. Tomorrow we can dish on the fact that little Sasha Obama wore PINK instead of red... little tart.

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

Owie told us he played "Barak Obama" at his sitter's today and made a flag at pre-school. I want to play too!

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

Poo on Joe Six Pack.

7:59 PM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

Just saw on the news a story about a disgusting puppy mill that was busted here in Skagit County. More than 400 dogs in various stages of neglect. Now that's a bad man. I truly believe that politicians on either side of the line are NOT EVIL, just not always that smart, and often VERY influenceable by their advisors, who might have personal agendas.

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home